What data we may gather
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Website usage data
- IP Address
How we use this data
By collecting this data, we can understand what you are looking for in the company, enabling us to deliver improved products and services. Specifically we may use this data for:
- Our own internal records
- Improving the products and services we provide
- Contacting users in response to a specific query
- Customising the website for you
- Send promotional emails about products, services, events and other things we feel may be relevant to you
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer’s hard drive. We use these cookies to allow our website to identify your computer as you view different pages on our website. Cookies are also allow websites and applications to store your preferences. This allows the website to present content, options or functions specific to you. In addition, cookies allow us as a company to see information such as how many people use the website and what pages they visit.
- Analyse our web traffic using Google Analytics.This helps us to improve the website design, structure, content and functions
- To recognise when you return to our website.This allows us to show relevant content or provide functionality used before
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you chose to share with us.
Controlling your information
When you fil in a form or provide your details on our website, you will see a tick box allowing you to:
- Opt-in to receive marketing communications from us by email, telephone, text message or post.
If you have given your consent to receive marketing materials, you can change your preferences easily, via one of these methods:
- Send an email to email@example.com
- Write to us at: Banyan Solutions, Market House, Uxbridge, UB8 1JN
We will never lease, sell or distribute your personal information to third parties unless the law requires us to or we have your consent to do so. Any personal information we do hold about you is stored and processed under our Data Protection Policy, in line with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
We will always hold any information you provide us with securely. To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to any information we hold of you, we have implemented both physical and electronic security safeguards.
Links for our website