TBSCG is a global systems integrator with offices in Chicago, London, Barcelona, Wroclaw, Paris, Brussels, and Singapore. Our highly skilled experts drive the successful design, integration, implementation, and deployment of best-in-class digital customer experience platforms (web and mobile applications, digital marketing, digital asset management, IoT, etc.), with a strong emphasis on cloud solutions – we are AWS partners.
We are looking for exceptional Software Engineers (undergraduate and graduate) that are passionate and excited about tackling complex engineering challenges whilst creating elegant, scalable, and maintainable code to deliver a compelling user experience. We believe that being a kind person who elevates the rest of the team is just as valuable as writing great code.
You’ll be designing building and developing software with the right tools in a friendly switched- on team. Depending upon your skills; you’ll be working on the front-end, back–end, API, web and mobile parts of our clients’ platforms. We use some of the latest development methodologies, architectures, and platforms with a focus on quality and automation.
We value a strong work/home life balance; our employees enjoy the benefit of flexibility, remote working as well as the opportunities to come to the offices for meetings and team social events.
If this sounds like a great fit, we’re ready to hear from you.
The right candidate needs to be disciplined, creative, self–driven, a strong self-starter, well organised, have excellent communication/collaboration skills, be able to work in a high achieving team, have great academic results, a strong business acumen and have a real passion for technology.
- You will have completed or will be studying for an undergraduate bachelor’s degree in a related discipline to this role e.g., Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Systems.
- You won’t need a sponsor for work VISA.
- Due to the nature of our work, you must be willing to undergo security checks.
- Web front–end and back–end design and development
- API design and development
- Micro-service and event driven architecture.
- Cloud frameworks and implementation
- Native cloud/SaaS principles and architecture
- Mobile including iOS and Android design and development.
- Database design and implementation
- Enterprise search principles and architecture
- Source control
- Application testing methodologies
- Continuous integration and continuous deployment methodologies
- Security and encryption architecture and implementation including SAML SSO, RBAC and ABAC
- Excellent communication/collaboration skills
- Great analytical person and thinker
Preferred Languages/Tools & Frameworks
Our Recruitment Process
Getting hired should be a great experience and we strive to make it just that with a clear and well-managed process:
- Review applicants to ensure the right fit.
- Initial interview to get to know you.
- Proof of knowledge through exam, mini project or technical interview.
- Final interview.
- Offer that is tailored to your role and skill set.
- Launch your career, love your work, your team and do amazing things together.
- Competitive salary.
- Opportunity to gain experience to advance your career.
- Increase your qualifications.
- Private Healthcare and other benefits.
Please attach your CV in English. If you would like to know more about how your personal data is used, in relation to the recruitment process, please see our Recruitment Policy.
Submit your application
Thanks for applying! We’ll consider your application & will back to you shortly.