We are looking to hire a motivated QA tester with a good understanding and experience on development.
If this is you, you would be joining a team of specialists working on cutting-edge technologies for major brands based all over the world.
We can offer full-time employment in the UK, US, France, Belgium, Spain or Poland; alternatively you could be hired on a full-time contracting basis from any country in the world.
- Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester or similar role
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Attention to detail
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in Agile/SAFe methodologies
- Flexibility to work during US or European hours
- Good command of English (min. B2 level)
- A very competitive salary.
- An opportunity to grow your career.
- Opportunities for increasing your qualifications.
- Work with Agile methodologies.
- Private Healthcare and other benefits.
Nice to haves
- Familiarity with regression testing is a plus
- Hands-on commercial experience with Test Automation
- Knowledge of Java
- Knowledge of Postman and Selenide/Selenium
- Knowledge of BDD/Gherkin
- ISTQB certificate
- Familiar with AWS environment
For employment, TBSCG will not sponsor applicants for work visas.
Please attach your CV in English. If you would like to know more about how your personal data is used, in relation to the recruitment process, please see our Recruitment Policy.
Submit your application
Thanks for applying! We’ll consider your application & will back to you shortly.