TBSCG is a global systems integrator with offices in Chicago, London, Barcelona, Wroclaw, Paris, Brussels, and Singapore. Our highly skilled experts drive the successful design, integration, implementation, and deployment of best-in-class digital customer experience platforms (web and mobile applications, digital marketing, digital asset management, IoT, etc.), with a strong emphasis on cloud solutions.
Our ideal candidate will have an extensive background in project management and will be able to actively manage all aspects of the project cycle, while building strong relationships with clients and ensuring their satisfaction. You will have the chance to make a difference in the field of IT Project Management while also expanding your professional skills and expertise.
- Work with our customers, current or new, in the definition of the projects or services, including business objectives, project roadmap, scope, plan and team definition.
- Coordinate and manage internal teams to create a comprehensive project proposal, including budget, timelines, milestones, and deliverables.
- Be proactive and work with the client to define the appropriate communication plans, follow-up methodologies and metrics for the project, and make sure they are followed at all levels.
- Develop and maintain project documentation, including project plans, status reports, risk management plans, change management plans and other related documents.
- Own budget plan and financial metrics.
- Communicate regularly with project stakeholders to provide updates on project progress.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with all stakeholders, including customers, project sponsors, technology partners, and team members.
- Assist with creating responses to sales opportunities including RFP’s Project and perform other pre-sales activities.
- Proven IT Project Manager experience (+7 years).
- Proven experience in all listed responsibilities.
- Proven Technical background, ideally in Software Development (+5 years)
- Experience in managing large digital transformation projects.
- Knowledge of Agile.
- Experience with major IT technology deployment projects.
- Availability to travel occasionally to the client’s premises.
- An effective team player.
- A self-motivated person and able to work under pressure.
- Professional level of English (written and spoken).
- A very competitive salary
- An opportunity to grow your career.
- Opportunities for increasing your qualifications.
- Work with Agile methodologies
- Private Healthcare and other benefits.
- TBSCG will not sponsor applicants for work visas.
Only applications in English will be considered.
As an employer, TBSCG participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
Project Manager in the US
Submit your application
Thanks for applying! We’ll consider your application & will back to you shortly.