We are looking to hire a motivated Software Engineer with a good understanding and experience on AWS cloud development.
If this is you, you would be joining a team of specialists working on cutting-edge technologies for major brands based all over the world.
We can offer full-time employment in the UK, US, France, Belgium, Spain or Poland; alternatively you could be hired on a full-time contracting basis from any country in the world.
- Solid hands-on commercial experience with developing web applications in the AWS cloud environment.
- Knowledge of microservices architecture and distributed systems.
- Strong communication skills.
- Good command of English (min. B2 level).
- A very competitive salary.
- An opportunity to grow your career.
- Opportunities for increasing your qualifications.
- Work with Agile methodologies.
- Private Healthcare and other benefits.
Nice to haves
- Knowledge of SSR (Server Side Rendering).
- Knowledge of Vue.js.
- Knowledge of Spring, Freemarker, JCR.
- Knowledge of NoSQL.
- Experience in Agile/SAFe Methodologies.
- Experience with Magnolia CMS or other CMS Solutions.
For employment, TBSCG will not sponsor applicants for work visas.
Please attach your CV in English. If you would like to know more about how your personal data is used, in relation to the recruitment process, please see our Recruitment Policy.
AWS Software Engineer
Submit your application
Thanks for applying! We’ll consider your application & will back to you shortly.