We’re looking to hire a motivated Java Engineer with a good understanding of API driven architecture.
If this is you, you would be joining a team of specialists working on cutting-edge technologies for major brands based all over the world.
We can offer full-time employment in the UK, US, France, Belgium, Spain or Poland; alternatively you could be hired on a full-time contracting basis from any country in the world.
- Solid hands-on commercial experience with developing applications using JAVA as main technology.
- Experience with micro-services architecture
- Experience with: Java 8+, Spring Boot, Agile/Scrum
- Experience with DevOps environment (CI/CD, AWS or Azure, Docker Containers, Jenkins)
- Strong communication skills
- Good command of English (min. B2 level)
- Flexibility to work European hours
- A very competitive salary.
- An opportunity to grow your career.
- Opportunities for increasing your qualifications.
- Work with Agile methodologies.
- Private Healthcare and other benefits.
Nice to haves
- Knowledge in the AWS cloud environment: Serverless Application Model, DynamoDB, S3, API Gateway, Lambda (NodeJS), CloudFront
- Knowledge of Atlassian Stack, SAFE organisations, Kubernetes, MuleSoft
- Experience with Adobe AEM, Magnolia CMS or other ECM solutions
For employment, TBSCG will not sponsor applicants for work visas.
Please attach your CV in English. If you would like to know more about how your personal data is used, in relation to the recruitment process, please see our Recruitment Policy.
Submit your application
Thanks for applying! We’ll consider your application & will back to you shortly.