We are looking to hire a motivated DevOps with a solid system administration background and good understanding of cloud development. If this is you, you would be joining a team of specialists working on cutting-edge technologies for major brands based all over the world.
This is a full-time permanent role, on an employment contract basis only, which means you will have to reside in one of the following countries to be eligible: UK, US, France, Belgium, Spain, Poland.
- Solid hands-on commercial experience with AWS cloud environment.
- Good knowledge of cloud automation and IaaC (CloudFormation / Terraform).
- Knowledge of containerization (Docker) · Experience with CI/CD (Jenkins / CodePipelines / Bamboo)
- Experience with databases (Oracle)
- Networking and scripting knowledge
- Strong communication skills
- Good command of English (min. B2 level)
- Flexibility to work European hours
- A very competitive salary.
- An opportunity to grow your career.
- Opportunities for increasing your qualifications.
- Work with Agile methodologies.
- Private Healthcare and other benefits.
Nice to haves
- Experience in Agile.
- Familiar with Java / NodeJS.
- Familiar with Kubernetes.
- Working experience with source control (Git).
For employment, TBSCG will not sponsor applicants for work visas.
Please attach your CV in English. If you would like to know more about how your personal data is used, in relation to the recruitment process, please see our Recruitment Policy.
Submit your application
Thanks for applying! We’ll consider your application & will back to you shortly.